Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director
- Sid joined the Company in 2007 and has over 25 years of industry experience. He was appointed Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director on 23 October 2018. Previously, he was Chief Operating Officer from May 2017, Executive General Manager, Business to Business (2015–17) and Executive General Manager, Tork Professional Hygiene and Pacific Islands (2012–15).
- Previously, he held senior operational and finance roles within Carter Holt Harvey Packaging (2000–07) and Amcor Flexible Packaging (1996–2000).
- Sid holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Commercial Law) from the University of Western Sydney.
Chief Financial Officer
- Andrew joined the Company as Chief Financial Officer in November 2020.
- He has more than 30 years of management experience in national and multinational ASX-listed companies, including extensive FMCG, retail and B2B experience both in Australia and internationally.
- Before joining the Company, he was CFO at Vita Group, an ASX-listed consultative retailer. Prior to that, he held senior general management, finance and information technology roles in branded consumer goods companies including Foster’s Group and Reckitt Benckiser.
- Andrew is a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, a Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and has a bachelor’s degree in Business and Finance.
Executive General Manager, B2B
- Jody joined Asaleo Care as Executive General Manager B2B in July 2020.
- She has extensive experience in commercial and operational management, strategy, and mergers and acquisitions primarily in agricultural and food manufacturing industries.
- Before joining the Company, Jody was General Manager Commercial Feeds at Ridley Corporation and had a 20-year career with Cargill, holding senior leadership positions, including Director and General Manager, Cargill Malt Asia Pacific; National Sales Leader, Cargill Ag Horizons (USA); and Business Development and Integration Leader, Cargill Australia.
- Jody holds a Bachelor of Chemical Engineering from RMIT University.
Executive General Manager, People and Corporate Affairs
- David joined the Company as Executive General Manager Human Resources (HR) in March 2012 and has over 20 years industry experience. In 2015, David’s leadership responsibilities expanded to include Corporate Affairs and in 2019 Information Technology.
- Previously, he held various HR director and senior HR roles within the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors for Hospira (2006–12), Mayne Group (2001–06) and F.H. Faulding & Co. (2000–01).
- David holds a Bachelor of Business from RMIT University and a Graduate Diploma in Risk Management from Swinburne University.
Executive General Manager, Supply
- Paul joined the Company in March 2013 as General Manager Operations for the Australian Personal Care operations and has over 20 years industry experience.
- In January 2015, Paul was appointed to the role of General Manager Manufacturing Australia, responsible for both the Box Hill Tissue and Springvale Personal Care operations. In December 2016, Paul was appointed Executive General Manager Manufacturing.
- Paul has previously held senior operations roles at Nippon Paper Group’s Australian Office division (2005–13) and Amcor Fibre Packaging (1993–2005).
- Paul holds a Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering and a Graduate Diploma in Management, both from Swinburne University.
General Counsel and Company Secretary
- James joined the Company in August 2014 as General Counsel and Company Secretary.
- He has extensive industry experience, having held senior legal and secretarial positions in public and large private companies in the resources, energy, pharmaceuticals and paper industries for over 25 years.
- James holds a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Melbourne.
Executive General Manager, Retail
- Caitlin has extensive experience in marketing and business strategy gained in multinational and national organisations. She joined the Company as Executive General Manager, Consumer Marketing in June 2017 and in April 2019 she was appointed Executive General Manager Retail.
- Before joining the Company, Caitlin was General Manager, Marketing with National Tiles.
- Caitlin spent more than 10 years with General Mills where she held senior leadership roles including Director, Business Improvement and Strategy, General Manager of Pasta Master and Director, Fresh Meal Solutions for the Latina Brand. Earlier in her career, she held senior Marketing and Brand Management roles with Kraft Foods and Cadbury Schweppes.
- Caitlin holds a Bachelor of Business (Marketing) and a Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) from Monash University.